Pages

Thursday 5 August 2010

BK Sheraton Outlook £26,995

I decided it was time to try something new in order to market our caravans and it's been an interesting experiment.
The idea of videoing our caravans has always appealed. That said, I've always stayed away from videos as they remind me of dreadful parties in the 90's where everyone wanted to video everything in order to try and win £250 from "You've Been Framed".
For the caravans we have for sale I think videos have to have a future, one seems to get a much greater feel for the caravans.
The next problem is working out how I get movies like the one below to embed in my website, that is without my web developer going mad with me for making a mess of his work. Our website address is http://www.treetopscaravanpark.co.uk/, and the plan now is to work on a simple way of embbeding the videos into the our caravan sales page.
I have to answer a few questions first. To start with I need to look into cameras, would there be any advantage in using a proper video camera. Perhaps I should look at one of those little devices designed to taking videos in a format ready to upload on to sites such as YouTube? I'm thinking along the lines of the flip video cameras. Should I be considering buying some form of lighting? Finally is YouTube the right place to host the video?
Lots of questions I'll be investigting over the coming weeks. I will be interesting to see how things progress. Keep you eye on www.treetopscaravanpark/sales to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment